ASTM A514 Steel Plate
ASTM A514 alloy steel plate is known for its high yield strength, weldability, and toughness, even at low temperatures. It is a low carbon quenched and tempered alloy steel that is a low-cost, high performing material for structural use and high wear machine applications.
A514 steel plate is used for a wide range of frame and structural components as well as high wear machine components that require high strength, impact and abrasion resistance. These include:
- Earth moving equipment frames and components
- Building and bridge frames and structural components
- Truck frames and bodies
- Transport vehicle frames and bodies
- Storage tanks and containers, including supporting frames
- Missile transporters and launchers
- Oil field rigging
- Booms (lattice-type and telescopic).
Up to 8”
Call today for a quote on A514 steel plate.
For inquiries, call us today at 800-861-8272.