- Metal Types
- Metal Shapes
- Processing Services
- The PRONTO® Promise
• High strength-to-weight ratio
• Easy to machine, weld, and stamp
• Temperature resistant
At O’Neal Steel, these are values we strive to achieve every day. Our phenomenal people will treat you as more than just a customer, they’ll treat you like a friend – a friend who wants to help you scale your business. Our team is here to help you leverage the latest technology so you can focus on growing your business. We want to make sure you have the products you need for your next project with our extensive inventory of metal products. We also want to help you maximize efficiency with our value-added processing services.
Our team is ready to work together and find a way to meet your business needs.
• Low Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.05%-0.25% carbon and up to 0.4% manganese. Also known as mild steel, this material is easy to shape. While not as hard as higher-carbon steels, carburizing can increase its surface hardness.
• Medium Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.29%-0.54% carbon, with 0.60%-1.65% manganese. Medium carbon steel is ductile and strong, with long-wearing properties.
• High Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.55%-0.95% carbon, with 0.30%-0.90% manganese. It is very strong and holds shape memory well, making it ideal for springs and wire.
• Very High Carbon Steel - Composition of 0.96%-2.1% carbon. Its high carbon content makes it an extremely strong material. Due to its brittleness, this grade requires special handling.Learn More
Learn more about the aluminum shapes and grades we supply here.
Aluminum can be easily formed and machined, and accepts a wide variety of surface finishes, although in most applications it needs no protective coating.
Are you looking to incorporate aluminum in your next project?Learn More
For more technical information on cold-finished steel tolerances, view our certifications.
Browse our vast inventory of hot rolled steel products in PRONTO® today!Learn More
Explore our stainless steel grade selection, chat with metal experts, and request a quote in PRONTO®.Learn More