- Metal Types
- Metal Shapes
- Processing Services
- The PRONTO® Promise
• Customizable thickness
• Ideal for heavy equipment and structures
• High strength
• High rigidity
• Resistance to abrasions
We strive to provide an extensive inventory of metal products accessible 24/7 to better serve your industry. Manage your account, pay invoices, and place orders with our online platform, PRONTO®.
Our team is committed to providing the best customer experience. We are just a phone call, click, or email away.
We also want to help you maximize efficiency across your organization, so we offer value-added processing services on state-of-the-art equipment. We have also launched delivery and Next Stop shipping notifications so you know when to expect your order and can schedule accordingly.
At O'Neal Steel, our commitment to you drives innovation. Contact us today for more information about our products and offerings.
• Low Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.05%-0.25% carbon and up to 0.4% manganese. Also known as mild steel, this material is easy to shape. While not as hard as higher-carbon steels, carburizing can increase its surface hardness.
• Medium Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.29%-0.54% carbon, with 0.60%-1.65% manganese. Medium carbon steel is ductile and strong, with long-wearing properties.
• High Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.55%-0.95% carbon, with 0.30%-0.90% manganese. It is very strong and holds shape memory well, making it ideal for springs and wire.
• Very High Carbon Steel - Composition of 0.96%-2.1% carbon. Its high carbon content makes it an extremely strong material. Due to its brittleness, this grade requires special handling.Learn More
Learn more about the aluminum shapes and grades we supply here.
Aluminum can be easily formed and machined, and accepts a wide variety of surface finishes, although in most applications it needs no protective coating.
Are you looking to incorporate aluminum in your next project?Learn More
Browse our vast inventory of hot rolled steel products in PRONTO® today!Learn More
Explore our stainless steel grade selection, chat with metal experts, and request a quote in PRONTO®.Learn More